This model has been designed with a permanent 99% HEPA-grade filter. This means that it’s capable of cleaning your home at half the costs of other models. Due to the fact that you never have to worry about the hassle of replacing filters. Even though it’s not one of the most expensive on the market, it will still capture pet dander and airborne particles that are as small as 3 microns. Thus, you will be surrounded by clean and crisp air to breathe. All that you will have to remember is to position it in a room that measures a maximum of 160 sq. ft. One of the greatest things about it is that it will work vertically and horizontally.
As it has been created with the permanent filter, it means that you don’t have to constantly take it out or replace it. In order to clean it, all that you will have to do is to simply use the vacuum. This will get rid of any dust or debris that has formed on the outer shell. Some of the design features are:
- Silent– You can place this purifier anywhere you want because it’s ultra-quiet. This includes bedrooms, offices, and dens
- Tower – Even though you can position it as a tower, you can also lay it vertically. This is very useful for those that have limited space available
- Controls – All of the buttons on the unit are very simple to understand. There’s a knob where you control the speeds and a button that will give you access to the inside filter. That’s it
By purchasing this product you will be able to save time and money. It’s as simple as that. This is emphasized by the fact that it requires little to no maintenance. You do not have to clear up your schedule to take care of this product. If you’re someone with a big family or someone that can’t afford to waste time, you should consider this model. As mentioned, there are 3-speed levels to choose from. These are:
- High – If you want the room to be quickly cleaned, you should choose this setting. What’s worthy to mention is the fact that inevitably, the sound of it functioning will be higher when compared to the other settings
- Medium – If you’re at home all day and you want clean air constantly, you should consider keeping it on this level. Don’t worry, this model is energy-efficient and it won’t affect your energy bill that much
- Slow – If you need it to be extra quiet, especially during the night, this is the right setting. Even though its speed is low, it won’t take long before the whole room will have clean, filtered air
What’s important to remember is that you will be offered a 1-Year warranty period for the unit. Even though this isn’t the greatest time, the company will repair or replace the unit at no cost. However, you do have to remember that the final decision is taken by the company. Therefore, if you don’t follow the instructions in the user manual properly, you will have to bear the costs. On the other hand, the customer service support team is one of the best. Hence, if you have a question or a concern, you can get in contact with them and everything will be sorted in a short period of time.
This oscillating air purifier will circulate the air around the room and capture airborne particles. This includes pet dander, pollen, and smoke. Due to the fact that this model also has a permanent filter, all that you will have to do to clean it is to wash it. If you wish, you can also add a odor-reducing filter on top of the permanent one. One of the greatest things about it is the fact that this item has an Energy Star rating. This means that you can let it function for the whole day and your energy bill will not be affected. Furthermore, this product is capable of circulating air 5 times an hour. Thus, you can relax and breathe easy whilst you’re in the comfort of your own home. What you have to remember is that it won’t just freshen up the air, it will also clean it.
When it comes to its filtration system, this item has been designed with three cleaning levels. Even thoughit hasn’t been designed with a HEPA filter, it still has one of the best systems on the market. The permanent filtration is also often named as Intense Field Dielectric. This means that it’s able to absorb microns that measure below 2. It can trap the following:
If you’re looking for a filter that is capable of capturing airborne particles such as the above, you should thoroughly consider this product. However, it’s worthy to mention that it’s incapable of filtering bacteria and mold spores.
One of the greatest things about it is the fact that you can plug it in into any standard 110V outlet to make it operate. Due to the fact that it’s Energy Star rated, it means that it’s very economical to operate. In fact, you can keep it functioning continuously for 24h as it only consumes 43 watts on the highest setting. Some of its features are:
- Straightforward Controls – On the unit, you will notice that there are only 3 buttons to control the speed
- Indicator Light – As the filter is washable, the unit will let you know when the time has arrived for you to clean it
- Ionizer Option – This unit will ground airborne particles for easy vacuum cleanup. It cannot be deactivated
We recommend this product because it comes with one of the largest warranty periods on the market. Its 5-Years limited warranty means that you will have it for many years to come. It can filter large rooms that measure up to 170 sq. ft. and it has a low operation noise. It’s worthy to mention that the higher airborne particles are such as tobacco smoke, the faster the unit will work by filtering the air. Therefore, this product turns out to be an investment rather than a meaningless purchase.
This model comes with a filter that can capture 99.97% of airborne allergens. This includes pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, and smoke. In fact, any particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in size. What’s so good about this product is that it has been created with PlasmaWave Technology, this means that it will safely break down odors, allergens, chemical vapors, and other indoor pollutants. This is all done without it emitting harmful Ozone.
This model has been designed with 4-speed levels so you get to choose between Low, Medium, High, and Turbo. In addition to this, the unit senses when the air quality changes and it will automatically adjust the speed at which it’s running. As well as, it will also automatically dim the light on the display according to its surrounding. Some of its features are:
- Designed with a washable pre-filter so it removes maintenance costs
- It traps large particles like pet hair, dander, and dust
- It prevents the growth of mold and bacteria
CleanCel Technology Finish
The HEPA filter is capable of removing numerous particles and airborne allergens. In addition to this, it can get rid of bacteria and germs. Its particularities are:
- It attacks molecules such as odors, viruses, bacteria, and gasses
- It removes 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size and higher
- It comes with EPA recommendation levels
The reason why we recommend this model is due to the fact that it uses a low voltage. It doesn’t produce any considerable noise regardless of the speeds that you are setting it at. Additionally, the filters will be able to remove dust particles and smells so you don’t have to worry that you will smell like the last meal that you’ve cooked.
Envion Ionic Pro 90IP01TA01W
The unique engineering of this model has proven that the permanent filter is efficient enough to capture any airborne germs in a standard sized room in less than an hour. It will do this whilst being completely silent. One of the greatest things about it is the fact that there are no monthly costs to replace filters. Furthermore, there is only one button. With it, you will be able to choose the speed level.
The reason why this is a popular choice is that it doesn’t take up too much space. Therefore, you can put it wherever you wish. In addition to this, it’s black which means that it will easily blend in. Some of its characteristics are:
- Filter Indicator – This feature will allow you to know when the filter needs to be cleaned. Thus, it removes the need of second-guessing
- Front-loading Blades – The blades are positioned at the front of the unit which means that you will be able to clean it fast
- Germicidal Chamber – This will kill germs and bacteria. In addition to this, it will also remove up to 99.9% of airborne germs
Even though it has the capacity to get rid of large amounts of viruses, bacteria, germs, dust, and pet dander, you will enjoy the fact that it’s compact and lightweight. In addition to this, it has an energy-efficient operation which means that you can keep it functioning for the whole day without your energy bill going up. Furthermore, the portable design will allow you to carry it from room to room or wherever you are which means that it’s one of the most convenient models to use. The item measures 7.5” x 28.5” x 9.5” and it weighs only 7.8 pounds.
Due to the fact that you don’t have to replace the filter, it means that you don’t have to invest further into the product. In addition to this, the sleek tower can be placed and maneuvered however you wish. Some of its particularities are:
- Whisper-quiet – This operation will allow you to keep it on at night or for how long you wish as you won’t be disturbed by the noise
- ETL Listed – This certification proves that this product is one of the safest models so you can rest assured
- Oxygen Plus Filter – This feature will turn smog and ozone in to pure oxygen so it helps with your allergies
If you’re someone that is looking for a purifier for an older person, you should consider this product. It’s straightforward and energy-efficient. In addition to this, the sleek tower design will make it perfect for medium to large rooms in your home or office. Additionally, it has the capability to remove a lot of contaminants in the air which means that you will be ensured clean air at all times. As well as, the operation is also whisper-quiet for superior performance.
This model is suitable for rooms that are up to 625 sq. ft. The unit is so powerful that it will easily clean the air twice in one hour on the highest setting. Even if the room is so large. The unit will push the air through 4-stages of filtration and it’s capable of removing odors. In fact, it will trap any allergen and particles that are 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency. One of the greatest things about this product is the fact that it reduces the growth of bacteria and viruses on the filter. This means that you will be able to have it for many years to come.
It’s also safe around the children because it has a pause feature when the front panel is open. Thus, eliminating the possibility of the child getting hurt. Additionally, it’s also Energy Star rated which means that you can have it operating for the whole day. Some of its awards are:
- Winner of Red Dot Design Award
- Winner of G-Mark Good Design Award
- Winner Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Awards
Important Features To Remember
- The filters will resist for 3 years if you use it continuously for up to 12 hours
- When the front panel is removed, the unit will stop in order to prevent accidents
- It has an energy-efficient operation which will prevent your energy bill from going up
- It has the capacity to clean a room up to 550 sq. ft.
Whatever there’s lingering in the air around you, the purifier has you covered. The reason why it has so many stages is due to the fact that it has the capacity to remove exhaust fumes, dust mites, mold, and fungi. Its stages are:
- Pre-filter – This is the first stage in the process. The filter will trap and reduce large sized particles such as dust, pet hair, and pollen
- BioGS HEPA filter – In the second stage the unit will trap particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in size up to 99.97% of the time
- Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon filter – In the third stage, the activated carbon is capable of removing household odors
- Negative Ion Generator – The final stage will ensure that the air exhausted is clean and fresh for a more comfortable indoor environment
The reason why we recommend this model is due to the fact that it has been engineered with numerous smart technologies in order to ensure that it’s durable and powerful. It can reach a noise level of up to 48 dB which means that it’s as quiet as a whisper conversation. What we thoroughly enjoy about this product is that it will arrive with a remote control which means that you can change the settings even sitting down.
It’s essential to clean the filters for numerous reasons. The most obvious one is the fact that there’s no point of having a purifier when the filter cannot trap the particles due to the fact that you haven’t cleaned it properly. In addition to this, the purifier will work harder in order to try to remove every contaminant in the air. The more strain is put on the system; the less time it will work efficiently. Also, it will consume a lot of energy. This means that you will see spikes in your electricity bill payment. You should follow the steps below accordingly.
In order to clean them properly, you will need to have patience and willingness. The good thing about it is the fact that you don’t have to do a lot of manual work. The dust can be easily removed if you have the right equipment and tools available. The main idea is that you remove it from the purifier in order to make your job easier. In order to clean it properly, you will have to:
- Step 1: Turn off the purifier and unplug it
- Step 2: With a damp cloth, clean the exterior of the purifier without adding too much water
- Step 3: Use a small soft brush to clean the air vent
- Step 4: Use a dry cloth to remove any dirt or dust when cleaning the internal part of the purifier
- Step 5: Remove any dirt you see with a dry cloth and assemble the purifier together
These filters are more difficult to be clean due to the fact that they are the first filters exposed to large dust particles. Therefore, we recommend that you wear a mask when removing the dirt because you want to avoid inhaling the particles as much as you can. There’s no point protecting yourself if, in the end, you inhale the particles when cleaning it. You should:
- Step 1: Turn off the purifier and unplug it
- Step 2: Check the condition of the pre-filter, you should do it every 3 weeks
- Step 3: If dust is visible, you should remove it from the purifier
- Step 4: Wash it using warm and soapy water. Do this by hand and avoid using too much water
- Step 5: If the pre-filter is damaged or over-used, you will need to purchase a new one. If it’s in the right condition, put it back in the exact position that you’ve removed it from
In order to maintain high-efficiency, you will need to wash it consistently and keep up the maintenance. The good thing about it is the fact that all of the models mentioned will come with an indicator light. This will let you know when it’s time to wash the filter. In order to clean it, you will have to:
- Step 1: Turn off the purifier and unplug it
- Step 2: Check the condition of the permanent filter, you should do it every 3 weeks
- Step 3: If dust is visible, you should remove it from the purifier and wash it using warm and soapy water. Do this by hand and avoid using too much water
- Step 4: If the filter cannot be removed from the purifier, you need to run the brush attachment along both sides. The key idea is the fact that you shouldn’t use detergents or chemicals.
- Step 5: Even though your filter may seem over-used, you don’t have to worry. It’s usual to see discoloration on a filter that has functioned continuously for numerous years.