This is an ideal purifier that will allow you to take full control of your indoor pollutants whilst being energy-efficient. Even though it doesn’t have impressive certificates, it’s still very practical and efficient. Especially because it’s portable so you can take it with you wherever you go. If you have a small to medium-sized room or area to clean, you need to thoroughly consider this product. It can effectively deal with rooms up to 360 sq. ft. Whilst it’s true that it produces small amounts of ozone, the company guarantees that your health will not be affected. Nonetheless, you will be pleased to know that it produces 4 air changes an hour, which means that all of the air in the room is pushed through the machine every 15 minutes.
It has an Energy Star certificate as it only uses 79 watts at its highest speed. Regardless of how frequently you use it, your energy bill will not be affected. This purifier uses 4-stage filtration in order to be fully effective. They function like this:
- The pre-filter is washable will gather large particles such as hair and dust. This means that you don’t have to replace it as much
- The carbon filter will remove odors such as cooking smells, pet dander, and fumes
- The True HEPA filter is capable of capturing small particles such as pollen and smoke. Just remember that it may take a few minutes
- The ionizer is optional so it ensures proper functionality every 15 minutes
The product has been designed with an air quality indicator that uses a sensor which counts and analyzes the particles in the air. The vivid colors will show the air condition in its immediate environment. Therefore, you will know when to turn it on. In addition to this, you can choose between 3-speed levels. It measures 16.8” x 18.3” x 9.6” and it weighs 12 pounds. Thus, you can take it with you wherever you go. In order for it to function, you have to supply 110-Volts wall plug. The greatest thing about it is the fact that the buttons are straightforward to understand as they have pictures on them.
The product has been designed with an air quality indicator and an auto-mode as well as, eco-mode. You can set the timer to function for up to 8 hours. This is very practical if you want it to function only at nighttime. Some of its characteristics are:
- At the highest speed, it produces 58dB. It produces as much noise as a whisper conversation. Thus, you can put it in your room during the night and you will still have a peaceful sleep
- There’s also an indicator that will let you know when to change the HEPA filter. Therefore, the unit requires little to no maintenance
- the auto-mode will automatically adjust the speed level according to the air conditions
This is one of the greatest models on the market as it has a lot of innovative features and it’s very convenient. For example, the fact that it lets you know when to replace the filter is very hopeful if you have a busy schedule. If no airborne pollutants have been detected for 30 minutes, it will automatically shut-off. This means that it’s also energy-efficient and practical. In case it loses it quality over the years, you can take full advantage of the 3-Year warranty period.
This auto detecting model has been created with smart features so it provides superior efficiency. The carbon filter is able to remove odors in an area that ranges from 300 sq. ft. to 600 sq. ft. Thus, if you have a large room, this model is suitable for you. In case you’re not taking the cold season well, you can set the unit on the highest speed so it protects you from the flu season. This is because it has been designed with 4 speeds.
If you suffer from asthma and allergies, you should know that this product has been awarded by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. The HEPA filter ensures antimicrobial treatment as it removes up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. This includes pollen, viruses, germs, dust mites and mold spores. As well as, if someone in the house smokes, it’s powerful enough to eliminate the smoke. Some of its smart features are:
- Carbon Filter – The 4-stage purification system will get rid of odors and catch large airborne particles
- PlasmaTrue Technology – This ionizer feature is integrated to collect airborne contaminants more effectively
- AeraSmart Sensor – If the unit detects a high level of contaminants in the air, it will automatically change the fan speed to keep the air filtered
AeraMode – The speed can go from a low operation consuming 6 watts to turbo operation that consumes 86 watts
This unit is a very practical model for all of those that are concerned about the home air quality. One of the greatest things about it is the fact that it has an integrated light that is very useful. Each color means:
- Blue – The air is clean and safe to breathe
- Yellow – If it shows a yellowish/orange color it means that the air quality is weak
- Red – This color implies that there are high levels of pollutants in the air
This model comes designed with a 4-step filtration system. It’s worthy to mention that medical facilities use this type of filters. The reason why this filter is so practical is that it comes designed with a carbon filter which will take away bad smells. Regardless of what they are. This means that you can put it in whatever room you wish. Even if you put it near the kitchen, it will still be capable to clean the air from contaminants whilst removing cooking odors from the kitchen.
This model is ideal for large rooms, especially because it’s so smart. The unit by itself can boost the air turnover by 50% to get rid of even more contaminants from the air in your room. In addition to this, even if you don’t have a large area to clean. It will still clean a surface that measures up to 300 sq. ft. Nonetheless, it’s worthy to mention that due to the fact that it has so many filters, it will need several filters changed. This means that every 6 months of consistent use, you will have to repurchase new ones.
This is another high-quality model that is able to properly clean the air. The unit is able to get rid of 99% of airborne pollutants that are commonly found in a household. All of the triggers that would make someone who suffers from allergies live a low-quality life. The model is able to clean a room that measures up to 155 sq. ft. and it uses 62-watts. Thus, we strongly recommend this unit for all of those who have children and pets.
This model has the Energy Star certificate and it has a CADR rating of 100+. Therefore, it’s one of the most efficient on the market. Some of its features are:
- The HEPA filter will capture pollen, pet danger, and dust mites
- The UV light is also able to kill viruses and bacteria in the air
- It has 3-level filtration system to ensure complete removal of airborne contaminants
Due to the fact that this model has been designed with your needs in mind, it has been created with 3 filters which means that it can get rid of numerous things, not just dust. These are:
- true HEPA – This filter is used to gather the smaller particles such as dust, mold spores, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites
- UV light – Due to this filter, the air you will be breathing doesn’t contain viruses, bacteria, and germs. It’s so powerful that it can kill E.coli in the air. Your area will be germ-free
- Carbon filter – Pets and regular cooking can make your home very smelly. By using this product, you never have to worry about odors and bad smells
The greatest thing about this model is that it’s very easy to understand and to use. It comes fully assembled which means that you don’t have to spend hours reading the user manual to know how to set it up. Also, if you’ve never had one before, this model is suitable for you. Just plug it in, turn it on, and choose whatever power setting you wish. It comes with an indicator light which will let you know that it’s currently operating. As well as, you can expect to change the filter roughly every 8 months. When the time comes, the unit will let you know so you don’t have to second guess.
The reason why we recommend this model is due to the fact that it has been purchased by thousands of people all over the world. It comes with 3 filters so you will be covered against bacteria and odors. As well as, it doesn’t make a lot of operational noise which means that you can keep it functioning at night time as well. Furthermore, you will thoroughly enjoy the fact that it’s energy-efficient so your energy bill will not get affected.
This model is one of the most powerful products on the market. It has the capacity to intake air from 4 different ways which mean that it will get rid of contaminants that are making your allergies worse. In addition to this, it has an energy-efficient operation even though it has the capability to clean medium to large sized rooms. Furthermore, it has a timer and auto shut-off which means that you can rely on it to ensure superior safety.
The HEPA filter is able to remove up to 99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns. This includes pet dander, dust mites, pollen, and other pollutants. In addition to this, the UVC light will kill any micro-organism that’s lingering in the air. Some of its features are:
- CADR Rating – It has a CADR rating of 120 CFM which means that it’s more efficient than many other models that are currently on the market
- Energy-efficient – The Energy Star certificate which proves that it can save up to 30% on your energy bill if you let it function continuously for the whole day
- Activated Carbon Filter – This filter will remove benzene, formaldehyde, and other noxious gases
- Large Area Coverage – This is the ideal solution if you have a room that is medium-sized. The area can measure between 250 sq. ft. up to 323 sq. ft
This model is practical to be positioned wherever you wish because it’s compact and lightweight. It measures 12.7” x 7.3” x 16” and it only weighs 7.8 lbs. which means that you can take it wherever you wish. Furthermore, it’s very easy to replace the filter even if you don’t have years of experience. In addition to this, this model is available in black and white which means that it’s capable of fitting with whatever décor you may have. The whisper quiet operation is very practical if you want to keep it in your room overnight. On the lowest speed, it produces 32dB and on the highest, it can reach 57dB.
This product features a 4-way air intake which means that the air has an omnidirectional absorption. Therefore, you will be ensured clean air at all times regardless of how polluted the air indoors is. Some of its particularities are:
- Timer – You can set the time to function from 2, 4, and 8 hours continuously so you can adjust it according to your needs
- Auto-shut off – When the timer finishes, you will enjoy the fact that it will turn off without you having to touch anything
- ETL Certified – This proves the fact that it’s one of the safest models to use as it has a safety certification
The reason why we recommend this model is because it has a capacity to clean medium to large sized rooms. In addition to this, you can put it wherever you wish because it’s compact and lightweight. As well as, it’s also whisper-quiet which means that you don’t have to worry about the operation scaring your children or pets. Additionally, it also has an energy-efficient operation so you can save money even if you keep it functioning for the whole day.
This is one of the longest lasting models and it offers the cheapest replacement filter options. Nonetheless, this product is of premium quality. It captures 99% of dust and allergens that size as small as 0.3 microns. Thus, if you suffer from asthma and allergies, you should thoroughly consider this model. The activated charcoal nano-technology is able to provide fresh air in a large room that measures up to 350 sq. ft.
The 3 level speed range is very efficient if you want to clean a room fast. In addition to this, it’s very practical as it’s 100% Ozone free and ultra-quiet. Therefore, it’s safe to put it in the baby’s room. Some of its characteristics are:
- Odor remover – The greatest thing about it is the fact that it also eliminates odors from pets, smoking, and cooking. It has a sleek design which means that you can place it wherever you wish
- Ozone free – This feature minimizes the possibility of the product damaging your health
- Capable – In the user manual it has been noted that it can remove particles as small as 2.5
Important Features To Consider
- It can cover a room that is up to 325 sq. ft.
- You can keep it the unit on for the whole day by selecting the ultra-quiet feature
- You can position this purifier on a table top
- You will be covered by 2-Years warranty
Recommended By Professionals
This is without a doubt one of the best models for many reasons. The main idea behind this product is the fact that it has been designed with a smart technology that not many models can boast with. Due to the fact that it doesn’t generate Ozone you can trust it around children and the elderly. Some of its features are:
- Efficient – The purifier has the ability to remove pollen, mold, bacteria, and viruses
- HEPA filter – The unit has been engineered with more than 30% of HEPA fabric than any other model
- Seal – The model has been made with a foam border which will ensure an airtight seal
The reason why we recommend this model is because it has superior quality. It has the capacity to remove PM2.5 particles which means that this product is everything you need if you’re suffering from allergies. If your pet is causing your allergies, by considering this model you will make your life easier than ever before. Even though it has a Turbo mode, you will enjoy the fact that it has a whisper-quiet operation.
Keep Your Home Allergy-Proof
If you’re one of the people that are unfortunate enough to suffer from allergies, you may already know the importance of keeping your home allergy-proof. When you step outside from the comfort of your home, you will be hit with numerous allergy triggers that will inevitably make your day much difficult to deal with.
This is the most common trigger in a home. Dust particles form very easily without meaning that your home is dirty. They can form from anything. Especially if you have pets or you like to keep your windows open. In addition to this, pet dander is very irritating because it gets everywhere. You will end up swallowing dust and dander particles and they will irritate your nose and your eyes. Below you will find some of the things you can do to get rid of it:
- Replace Carpets – There’s no hiding the fact that carpets hide and traps dust. It’s very difficult to remove the particles even if you have a powerful vacuum cleaner. You should consider hardwood, tile, and linoleum
- Replace Upholstered Furniture – Just like carpets, you will find that they will trap dust particles. This is why you need to choose wood, plastic, leather or vinyl furniture that you can wipe clean. Remember to use a damp cloth
- Bathe Pets – The best thing to do is to clean your pets frequently especially if they like to be outside all the time
The best thing for you and those you love is to avoid mold at all costs. By avoiding mold, you will also prevent asthma, congestion and other devastating symptoms caused by mold. The main thing you can do is keep moisture to a minimal level. However, there are other things to do, such as:
- Minimalism – You should avoid keeping things such as indoor plants because it’s mold heaven. Mold will grow wherever it’s convenient. In places such as plant soil
- Wash Bathroom – We recommend that you wash shower curtains and bathroom tiles with efficient mold-killing cleaning products
- Rugs – If you have concrete floors, you need to remove the carpets and use small rugs instead. This will allow you to clean it easily
These annoying creatures can be a pain especially because they can be a primary asthma trigger. In order for them to survive, they will need water and food. This is why it’s very important that you thoroughly clean the cooking area. Some of the things you could do are:
- Food – You need to keep any leftovers or foods such as bread in a container that doesn’t have any openings. If they have no source of food, they will leave or die
- Wash dishes – Sometimes you will leave leftover food on the plate you just ate. This is why you need to wash and throw any food that’s left behind
- Take out the trash – This is the most frequent spot they will visit. If you take the trash out every day, they will have no way of finding food or water
It has been noted that up to 8.3% of Americans have asthma. This number is rapidly rising due to the fact that in 2018 it has been noted that within a year, the number has risen from 25 million to 26.5 million. Up to 20.4 million are adults and 6.1 million are children. What’s shocking about this is that more than 3,500 people die from asthma every year. If you have asthma, your symptoms will be triggered by allergens such as pollen, pet dander, and dust found in your own home. This is why asthma has resulted in 429,000 hospitalizations and up to 1.3 million emergency room visits annually. This is why it will cost the average person up to 3,500 dollars per year.
||Symptoms of Asthma Sufferers
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Constant sneezing
- Runny nose
- Chest tightness when laying on the back
- Wheezing when exercising
- Breathlessness when doing daily activities
- Dry coughing