Hours of Research
Consumer Reviews Analyzed
I n case you have an in-ground swimming pool and you want an effective cleaner that can do its job without needing your assistance, you can try the Polaris F9450 Sport. Manufactured by a worldwide known brand, this cleaner delivers great power and efficiency, cleaning pools up to 50′ long. Among the most impressive features of this robot is the ActivMotion Sensor, the Vortex Vacuum technology, as well as the generous filter canister. Above all, by considering this model you will be protected by a 2-year warranty which means that you are covered for any additional costs. The caddy that comes included is an accessory that not many models can boast with. If you have limited mobility or if you don’t want to pick up a heavy robotic cleaner, you should consider this model.
Design and Accessories
Now let’s talk a little about the design of this model which will surely impress with its futuristic appearance. This model is aesthetically appealing which means that every small detail has been taken care of. Some of its particularities are:
- Measurement – It measures 22 x 18.5 x 22 inches which means that it won’t take up too much storage space
- Cable – The included 60-foot cable is long enough to cover the entire pool
- Cleaning Stream – It features an innovative rear water cleaning stream that will blow off the debris from tight corners or stairs, ensuring there will be no dirt left behind
The F9450 Sport is a powerful product that offers excellent results right from the first use. It can successfully clean the floor, walls, and tile line of any pool surface and it features customizable cleaning cycles. It needs between 1.5 and 2.5 hours to clean the pool, which is the average time for the most advanced model. Some of its characteristics are:
- Smart Technology – The Vortex Vacuum Technology makes it very efficient when it comes to vacuum the debris, being superior to many other available cleaners
- ActiMotion Sensor – Makes sure the cleaner follows the optimal path at all times in order to cover the entire surface of the pool
- 4-wheel Drive Technology – Combined with the Aqua-Trax tires offers great stability during the cleaning cycle, while the pleated scrubbing brush makes sure there won’t be any dirt left behind
- Canister – Features a great suction power, thus being able to remove large debris with minimum effort
Ease of Use
In what concerns the ease of use, it comes with some features that will surely be very helpful for any pool owner. Even if you don’t have any experience with such a product, you will find it easy to maintain. Some of its characteristics are:
- Lift System – Due to this feature, whenever the unit finishes its job it will surface to the desired location just by pressing a button. There, it will start evacuating the water so you can effortlessly remove it from the water
- Canister – Is very easy to empty and clean. For this, all you have to do is to shake it until no debris will be left in the filter bag
- Caddy – The transportation caddy is very easy to install and it does not require any tools
|Polaris F9450 Sport Spec Sheet|
|Technology||Vortex Vacuum Technology|
|Cable Length||60 feet|
|Filtering System||Filter canister|
|Tile Line Scrubbing|
|Tangle Free Swivel|
|Number of Scrubbing Brushes||2|
|Drive||Four Wheel Drive|
|Check Price at Amazon|
The operating costs of a pool cleaner are highly significant, so you have to consider this aspect when you purchase one. Fortunately, this is an energy-efficient unit that can help you reduce energy bills up 90%. This is also due to the fact it only needs 1.5 hours to clean the pool, so the energy consumption is reduced. Additionally, since it features a high-capacity filter, which is 4 times larger than many others, it will need up to 70% less cleaning, therefore, lower operating costs.
Warranty and Support
The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty for the F9450 Sport, so in case there will be any manufacturing defects, it will be returned to the customer service. More information about the product and how to use it will be detailed in the user manual. Plus, in case you have any additional information you can call the customer support and ask them to help you.
Although it is a pretty big investment to make, it is definitely worth making. What makes us strongly recommend it to all pool owners is its performance. Being recommended for in-ground pools of all shapes that measure up to 50 feet in length, it caters to the needs of most pool owners. The exceptional technology ensures a superior capability of picking up debris and dirt from the water and surfaces of the pool.
Probably the biggest highlight of this unit is the fact that it comes with a programmable 7-day timer that allows you to set its operation as you desire. As it features a high-end 4-wheel drive system, it won’t ever have issues when it comes to stability regardless of the surface that it is supposed to clean and the obstacles that it might encounter. Additionally, its modern design and the fact that it is lightweight makes it even more appealing to pool owners.