Hours of Research
Consumer Reviews Analyzed
I n case you have a large pool, it can be difficult to keep it clean. If you don’t want to use numerous chemicals, you should consider this model. It has been designed with ultra-fine filtration baskets that are capable of filtering up to 190 cu. in. of dirt. In fact, it will eliminate any type of bacteria, debris, and algae as small as 2 microns. In addition to this, it has an energy-efficient operation as it only uses 180-watts. That’s 15 times less than the majority of the models that are currently on the market. If you want cleaner and healthier water, this model is an excellent choice.
Highly Efficient and Innovative
It is an excellent device for many points of view. First of all, it features 2 extra-fine mesh filtration baskets that can collect up to 190 cubic inches of debris and dirt. This is very advantageous, especially if your swimming pool is quite big. This advanced filtration will help you have an ultra-clean pool at all times. Some of its features are:
- Microns – Thanks to the fine filtration, most contaminants will be quickly removed, even bacteria, so you can reduce the quantity of chemicals used in the pool, or even eliminate it completely
- Traction – 4WD traction means an excellent grip, a feature that allows it to perfectly circulate pools that have 90-degree corners
- GPM – TIt filters water faster than other machines do, with up to 85 GPM, and this results in excellent cleaning results
- Brushes – Will provide a great cleaning all around the pool surface, and thanks to the wall climbing ability
Design and accessories
The Aquabot X4 has the following dimensions: 20.5×20.1×18.1-inch, and it weighs 35.3 pounds. It comes with a robot caddy for easy transportation and storage. It is available on the market on a single combination of colors, white and blue. The floating cable measures 60-foot, and thanks to the anti-tangle swivel, it will rotate without tangling or twisting. This extra long cable will actually allow you to place the Programmable Power Supply where you think it is more convenient for you. It comes equipped with some micro brushes that actually maximize the results.
|Aquabot X4 Extreme Series Spec Sheet|
|Navigation Technology||AutoX Pool Mapping|
|Cable Length||60 feet|
|Filtering System||Filter cartridge|
|Tangle Free Swivel|
|Number of Scrubbing Brushes||Multiple microbrushes|
|Warranty||1-year & 3-year for power supply, motor, and pump|
|Check Price at Amazon|
With this machine, you will obtain an excellent result no matter the material of the pool. A wheel kit is actually available for fiberglass and tile as well. The dirt and debris from every corner will quickly be removed. Furthermore. Some of its characteristics are:
- Anti-tangle Swivel – The Aquabot X4 features an anti-tangle swivel that lets the device clean hassle-free. The 360-degree rotation allows the pool cleaner to rotate without twisting or tangling the 60-ft floating cable
- Programmable – With this innovative device, you will be able to choose the desired length and frequency of cleanings by opting for one of the 3 cleaning options, the 1, 1.5 or 2-hour cycles
- Timer – By opting for the desired timer setting so that the device can operate automatically every 48,72, or even 96 hours. Once it is placed in the water, it can run for a maximum of 3 hours
Ease of use
You will find it very easy to transport due to the fact that it comes with a caddy. Unfortunately, there is no remote control available. The only thing you need to do is to plug this machine into a wall outlet and then turn it on. Once you do so, place the device into the water and leave it to do its wonderful job. An easy to access and a clear view are provided. This robotic pool cleaner uses 180W, and a separate, low-voltage power supply, so that you can save a considerable amount of money on your energy bill. A cleaning hour actually costs less than a nickel. Operating this device will cost you only $0.05 per session.
Warranty and Support
Along with an excellent value goes a great warranty. This machine is backed by a full bumper-to-bumper warranty for 1 year, and a 3-year coverage for the power supply, motor, and pump. Any person who is interested in it is free to call the Customer Service department, which has all the necessary contact details on the manufacturer’s website.
The X4 model combines a reasonable price when compared to most of its competitors on the market with true excellence in the way it operates. Thus, it is the optimal choice for anyone who desires to purchase an affordable, high performing, energy-efficient unit. One of the biggest highlights of the robotic device is the fact that it features an innovative traction technology that allows it to handle 90-degree transitions without a problem. Thus, the complete cleaning of the pool is ensured. Also, it offers 3 cleaning options for you to choose between so that you will have a clean pool after a period of time that you set.
Another highlight that it boasts and that comes in handy for modern people is the fact that it can be set to automatically operate once every 96 hours tops, so you won’t have to worry in case you are the forgetful type as it will clean the pool exactly as you command it to. It is perfect for pools of all shapes and sizes, so there is no actual limit to the circumstances in which it can be used. Additionally, it costs only $0.05 per cleaning, so operating it won’t make a big difference when the bills come.