Hours of Research
Consumer Reviews Analyzed
L ikely the most eye-catching trait it flaunts is the fact that it allows selecting between warm and cool mist output. As the Sharper Image UV humidifier allows you to choose what type of mist it releases, it comes in handy for households with small children as warm steam can pose a danger for them. Thus, with your ability to switch between mist type settings with ease, selecting cool or warm depending on the room you use it in at that moment, you ensure proper humidity levels are maintained without putting anyone’s safety in peril.
It features manual controls that grant ease of adjustment, so you can set the steam output and the temperature as you see fit. Keep in mind that if you adjust it to produce warm mist, the water reservoir will empty faster and it will shut off automatically when this happens. That is when the LED indicator light turns on to let you know that you need to refill the humidifier. Although it can meet anyone’s needs, it does not integrate an adjustable nozzle. Instead, it features vents that are located on the top side and that can be adjusted to release steam forward or straight up.
|Sharper Image Ultrasonic UV Spec Sheet|
|Technology||Ultrasonic + UV sterilization light|
|Area coverage||400 square feet|
|Water tank capacity||1.6 gallons|
|Moisture output||85 milliliters per hour|
|Mist type||Cool and warm|
|Mist levels||Variable, dial knob adjustment|
|Size||17.2” x 13.25” x 15.37”|
- When water with a high level of calcium is converted into steam, it produces a cloud of messy dust that can affect the quality of the air that you breathe. This product integrates a demineralization cartridge that eliminates magnesium and calcium, which are commonly found in tap water, so you no longer have to worry about white powder being released into the air.
- It uses ultrasonic silent technology that vaporizes the water without heat. You can easily adjust how much vapor it should release.
- It features a Clean Mist anti-microbial technology that doesn’t allow mildew and mold to develop on the surface of the tank.
- When the tank runs dry, it automatically shuts off in order to prevent malfunctions and ensure durability for many years.
- There’s a night light so you will find it easy to operate it where there’s a limited light environment.
- The Sharper Image Ultrasonic UV has a big capacity, which means that it can be used in rooms up to 400 square feet in size.
- It incorporates two tanks that can hold up to 1.6 gallons of water.
- It can run for 72 hours straight without you having to constantly refill it.
- It releases fine mist into the air, eliminating the possibility of mold development.
Warranty and Support
Woefully, we could not find information regarding the backing provided by the manufacturer for this product. However, considering the positive feedback it has received from satisfied customers in regards to its lastingness, it is safe to say that you can rely on it to provide years of optimal functioning without malfunctions down the road. Use it as instructed in the manual and try to use clean water to aid the cartridge in its performance, and you should not have any issues.
This premium product ensures safety and practicality. Due to its large tank capacity, you don’t have to constantly refill. It requires little maintenance so you don’t have to pay attention to it constantly. The anti-microbial technology prevents mold and bacteria from developing, so you can take proper care of you and the ones you love. Moreover, the user-friendly interface ensures that you can easily figure out how to run it.