Natural Light Florida Rated
This model will improve the air circulation in your attic which means it will maintain the attic cool and the moisture out. In addition to this, in the winter, it will prevent ice damages and moisture build-up. Thus, it will improve the life of the roof. In addition to this, it has a sleek design that looks neat and tidy on your roof. Thus, it won’t bring undue attention to your home. As well as, it’s highly efficient and powerful without qualifying for solar tax credits.
You will be thoroughly pleased to know that the installation doesn’t require any wiring. Therefore, you don’t have to call in a professional if you don’t want to. As well as, all of the necessary installation hardware is included which means that it will save you some money so you don’t have to invest further. Some of its features are:
- Snap-on Thermostat – This will allow you to use the product in colder climates and when there’s a limited amount of sun
- DC Motor The fan will move hot air and moisture out of the attic space every day without fail so you can rely on it for numerous years
- Adjustable – You will enjoy the fact that you can control it according to your needs without having to invest further
- CFM – This product has a large cubic foot per minute in order to ensure that your attic will be cooled down fast
This product is suitable for 3/12 to 12/12 pitch roofs. If you wish, you can also purchase Turret extension and Tile Roof Flashing kits in case you want it to fit your specific roof or you want it to stand out. Regardless, the features that it does have, prove it to be as one of the best on the market. Some of its particularities are:
- Housing – Impact resistant plastic housing will last for numerous years to come so you don’t have to spend a lot of money on maintenance
- Fire Safety Switches – This will ensure that you will be protected and safe at all times without worrying about fires
- Energy-efficient– You no longer have to worry about expensive energy bills as this will not boost your energy bill
This model is one of the best on the market because it fits the majority of roofs without the need for you to purchase an extension. In addition to this, you don’t have to call in a professional to set it up. Thus, by considering this model, you will be able to save up money. In addition to this, this model is convenient and practical which means that you will enjoy it for as long as you wish.
It has been noted that your attic can get hotter than 160-degrees in the summer. The excessive heat will travel to your house and make it difficult to live in. This is where this product can come in handy. This attic fan is capable of lowering the temperature up to 50 degrees. Since it’s powered by the sun, you will enjoy the no cost benefits it will bring. Due to the decreased attic temperature, it will increase the longevity of the entire roof system.
Even though it doesn’t have a powerful motor, it still has the capability of cooling a room of up to 700 feet of attic space. In addition to this, it’s very practical that it doesn’t create a lot of noise which means that you can keep it functioning for the whole day. Some of its characteristics are:
- Material– The Polycrystalline solar panel will ensure that it has the same efficiency throughout the years
- Motor – The brushless motor will operate even in lower light and overcast conditions
- Versatile –You can use this for box truck an RVs so you will always be provided with cool air
In case you have a larger space or a higher heat load, we advise that you can install more fans or use the larger rooftop fans. In addition to this, there is no wiring to perform. The unit is also self-contained which means that you can mount it to the roof and it works automatically. Some of its features are:
- Auto-regulating – It doesn’t require thorough maintenance because it regulates automatically according to the weather. At night, it will automatically turn off
- Adjustable– The adjustable angle bracket will allow you to dial in the optimal panel angle relative to the sun
- Housing – The high impact ABS plastic housing will resist corrosion. It will also withstand heat, wind, hail, and UV light
In conclusion, this is another excellent model on the market because it comes with a variety of features and characteristics. As well as, it’s suitable for barns, garages, workshops, and homes. Thus, by considering this model, this is another product that will save you money. The reason why we recommend it is because it will prove to be an investment rather than a meaningless purchase.
The 30-watt solar panel will ensure superior airflow that will provide an excellent ventilation. It has the capability of lowering your attic temperatures and stop damages from moisture. In addition to this, it has a one-time installation and it will be effortless as you won’t need the help of a professional. You will be thoroughly pleased to know that you can install it on pitched fiberglass asphalt shingle roofs. You can also adjust it to a 45-degree angle or detach and mount it to ensure maximum exposure to the sun. The durable rust-free aluminum will provide the same high efficiency for numerous years to come. Thus, you can rely on it for numerous years to come. It also has an optional snap-on thermostat so you can use it in colder states.
GBGS Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The reason why this model is one of the best on the market is that it comes with a clear installation and mounting guide. As well as, the brushless motor will ensure an excellent operation regardless of the weather. The reason for this is because it has an IP68 waterproof rating which means that you can rely on it. As well as, you can adjust it horizontally and vertically according to your needs. The smooth-air deflector will allow the fan to produce a smooth airflow that increases exhaust performance and reliability. The motor will turn on if the temperature reaches 77 ℉ and it will automatically shut-off once it cools to 77 ℉.
This model uses the energy from the sun in order to cool you down. It features a 28-watt solar panel which will capture the sunlight from dawn to dusk and it will convert it into electrical power that will keep your attic cool and dry all day long. In addition to this, the housing features a molded design of UV-stabilized, color-dyed, rugged ABS plastic that is resistant to hail and fading for numerous years to come. As well as, it features a one-piece aluminum 5-blade fan that is designed for maximum airflow. Due to the fact that it’s black, it’s low-profile so it won’t bring unwanted attention to your home.
Here’s What You Need To Know About Solar Tax
In 2015, the congress have renewed the popular solar tax credit which allowed more homeowners to benefit from solar power. When you install a solar power system, the federal government rewards you with a tax credit for investing in solar energy. Thus, money will be deducted from the amount of federal tax you owe each year just by having solar power. Since Tramp has been increasingly interested in raising the tax, you have nothing to worry about as for 2018 and 2019, the tax credit is still in place.
- Credit steps down –It’s important to understand that the value of the credit will go down as the years pass. In 2018 and 2019, the credit will remain 30%. In 2020, the tax will be of 26% and in 2021, it will be of 22%. Whereas, in 2022, you will receive no credit if you don’t use it in commercial projects.
- Easy to claim –There are numerous expenses that you can claim on. Some of them are solar equipment, freight shipping costs, solar consulting fees, professional installer fees, electrician fees, engineer fees, and tools bought or rented. It’s important to understand that the cost will vary depending on the approach you take to installation.
- There’s no middle man – Unlike electricity, you will be in charge of the system as you own everything. Therefore, you will have full control of how much the appliances can be powered with and when to turn it on or off. You don’t have to worry whether it will function at nighttime or in cloudy weather as the solar panels are innovatively designed to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Money-saving – The bill states that if the motor doesn’t have a large capacity, you won’t have to pay tax. This includes all of the models that we’ve mentioned. In other words, if your house runs on solar power, you will save a lot of money as you won’t have to pay the same taxes someone with unsustainable electricity does.