Keeping your house cool has never been easier than with the Holmes HT38RB-U tower fan, a reliable unit designed to circulate cool air into your house. The three speeds and the oscillating feature ensure the wide area coverage, the easy-to-use controls make it very user-friendly and the $60 price tag that can go lower during some promotions make this fan even more attractive.
Powerful and Efficient
Although it doesn’t come with a variety of features, the Holmes HT38RB-U is very efficient in creating a cool environment in any room of your house, including the bedroom, due to its silent operating. What could annoy you is the beep sound it makes every time you push a button, but other than that it is a very quiet unit. Some of its features are:
- Speed – The three-speed settings let you choose which intensity is best for you and the 90 degrees oscillation ensures a wide area coverage
- Automatic shut-off – The fan also includes an automatic shut-off timer so you can set the unit to operate for up to 8 hours and it comes with a remote control so you can easily control it from a distance
- Remote Control – You will be able to change the settings with the remote control that lets you adjust cooling and air circulation with a quick push of a button
You will surely appreciate the fact that it has been designed to save up to 60% energy while it operates, a money-saving feature that is strengthened by the automatic timer that shuts off the unit as you set it.
The best part is that all its performance has been tucked into a narrow housing that helps you save space. The 36” long unit features a slim profile that is perfect for small rooms as you can easily fit it in narrow corners and areas where space is limited. Its charachteristics are:
- Handle – You can easily grab it and move it in any room where it’s required thanks to the integrated carry handle
- Weight – With the 9 pounds weight you don’t have to worry about straining your body
- Panel – The controls are placed on a top-mounted LED panel for the easiest handling
Another design advantage is that the fan is available in both black and white finishes so that you can easily match it to your home design. What is a disadvantage is that the rounded base is a little too fragile to hold the fan and it makes a wobbling noise while the unit is working.
Warranty & Support
The fan comes with a 3-year warranty that covers the repairs in case the unit has a manufacturing defect. For any other problem or question regarding the products, you can contact Holmes customer support via email or phone and you can download the owner’s manual from the product page.
Although this model isn’t the best option on the market, it’s still a reliable choice as it comes with the convenience of a timer and a remote control. Also, this low-consumption fan features a simple design and a minimalist LED pannel, so you can easily operate it just by touching a button. Additionally, the warranty is among the longest ones you will find for a tower fan which means it’s very durable and you will be able to enjoy it for many years.