Hours of Research
Consumer Reviews Analyzed
I f you are trying to find an efficient and convenient fan heater, it’s advisable to look for a ceramic model because these units are more durable and efficient. The DeLonghi TCH7090ER Safeheat could be a great choice for you because you can use it during the cold days to heat up space or during hot summer days to cool the bedroom or living room. You can find this tower fan for a great price, but before shopping for one, you should learn more about its main features.
The DeLonghi TCH7090ER is a powerful fan heater, despite its compact size. This model is capable of heating the room in a short period of time and this is all due to its ceramic components which can provide powerful spot heating is a side to side movement. Some of its notable features are:
- User-friendly – It comes with a control panel with an LCD display that is easy to use and to read
- Controls – With the digital controls, you will be able to personalize the settings such as the thermostat and multiple heat settings
- Timer – The 24-hour programmable timer will allow you to set it to operate whenever you need it the most
- Motorized Oscillation – Due to this smart feature, you will be able to feel the heat in all corners as it has a superior air circulation
The fan has the following measurements of 8.5 x 7.5 x 24 inches. It weighs almost seven pounds so it’s a compact and lightweight device that could be placed in most spaces because it doesn’t take a lot of space. Because it’s a light and compact appliance, you can easily transport it from one room to another. This model has been designed with multiple heat settings which include Minimum, Boost, and EcoEnergy in order to function according to your needs. It has a black design which means that it’s capable of fitting with whatever decor you may have. As well as, the buttons are placed at the front so you will have an easy time to maneuver it in case you lose the remote control.
Safe and Convenient
As you will be able to place it wherever you wish in the room, it’s clear to see that this model is very practical to have in your home. It has been made to fit your needs regardless of what they are. Some of its specific characteristics are:
- Remote Control – The remote control which let you control the settings from a distance so you don’t have to manually do it on the unit
- Indicator Light – The power indicator light that lets you know when the fan is in function so it removes the need of second-guessing
- Hazard-proof – This model comes with thermal cut-offs which stop the device from overheating and thus avoid potential fire hazards
- Safety Switch – It has a safety switch that turns off in case the fan is tipped over
|DeLonghi TCH7090ER Safeheat Spec Sheet|
|Room Coverage||Medium Rooms|
|Check Price at Amazon|
When shopping for a fan heater, you need to make sure that the model you choose won’t consume too much energy. This portable ceramic heater uses less energy than most comparable products. Besides, it even allows you to make energy savings of up to 40%. The EcoEnergy function sets its own temperature according to the existing temperature in the room. This is a great feature because it helps you save energy and implicitly cut down on energy bills. This intelligent heater begins its heating function only when the temperature drops below a certain level.
Warranty and Support
DeLonghi offers great customer service for all of their products, including fan heaters. So, if you need to ask something in terms of design or warranty, you can access their official page or contact them via telephone or e-mail. You can find all of this information online. It features a standard 1-year limited warranty.
The thing we liked most about this unit is that it can be used all year round. In the summer, it can circulate the air and reduce its temperature, while in the winter it will do just the opposite, filling the room with pleasant heat. Nevertheless, in the spring and autumn, it will prove super useful as well, as it can provide cheaper comfort in chilly days, sparing you from having to turn on the heating installation. Moreover, it has been provided with many safety features, which are a must for a unit that provides heating, so you can put your mind at ease that your home won’t be exposed to fire hazards.